The CrossFit® industry is worth a reported two billion AUD each year and in the last five years competition has really heated up amongst gym owners and trainers to grab a chunk of that revenue. With so many boxes in each city competing for new members how can you make your CrossFit® marketing stand out from the crowd? At Wodsites Australia we have lots of experience working with CrossFit® athletes and affiliates so read our quick tips and make your box stand out from the rest.
#1 Offer Something Extra
Offering something extra to your members is a sure way to be remembered, recommended and favoured. Let’s be clear though… it doesn’t have to eat into your profits! Giving something extra applies to everything you do from your website, your offline marketing right through to how you handle your members. Human psychology is such that we love to feel that we got something extra… a bargain perhaps, so make sure that your members and potential members feel this way to..
- Offer weekly newsletters to your existing members
- Organise weekly social events on or offsite
- Offer “members only” discounts to your onsite coffee shop
- Award a small prize to a member each week for their progress
- Run onsite contests amongst your members
- Team up with local stores and restaurants to get discounts for your members