An offsite event for gym members
There’s nothing like a little friendly competition!
Use that strength and fitness you’ve gained in the box to help your team score the winning points!
Invite your members to join a team, form a team or just steal the ball from a team and participate in an offsite Basketball Night at your local community courts. Social events are an awesome way to keep your community tight and improve your retention. A well run event promotes a healthy spirit amongst your members, provides an opportunity for your members to introduce your friends to your community and gets your brand out amongst other local organizations.
You can run your ‘Basketball Night’ your way or take some of our ideas from below.
To get started, on this page you will find a template flyer for your Basketball night event, plus some recommendations on how to make your event a huge success.
- A3 Print Ready Poster
- A4 Print Ready Poster
- A5 Print Ready Poster
- Web Optimized Flyer (For use in emails and on the web)
- Facebook Event Banner
- Social Media Image
You will also receive the following content to help you promote the event:
- Sample text for the flyer design
- Facebook page post template – for promoting the event on your Facebook page.
- Facebook group post template – for promoting the event in your member Facebook group.
- EDM (electronic direct mail) e-mail template – for emailing out to your members