Each and every week you witness your members doing great things – now’s your chance to show them you noticed!
Every week, one of your members achieves a goal. Maybe they hit a PR, managed a 30 second plank or overcame a fear. Whatever the achievement, it matters to them and it should matter to you too. We know that sometimes a high five isn’t enough so we created Atta-Boy cards. An Atta-Boy card is a handwritten postcard acknowledging a member’s achievements and showing that you really do care.
This is an evergreen resource that you can use any time you need to show a little appreciation. Plus, an Atta-Boy card can be customised for any occasion. Atta-Boy postcards can be printed on 400GSM card or higher with Cello Glaze on the front or High Gloss laminate on the front and no laminate on the back (so you can write lovely stuff on it).
As part of our Website + Marketing package our clients receive the following set of print ready postcard designs.
Here’s what it will look like:
Here’s how to implement this in your gym:
Atta-Boy postcards are delivered to you in a print ready format with your logo already on them. That means that all you need to do is get them printed and keep them in your staff room. With plenty of space to write a personalised message, your team can reach for an Atta-Boy card whenever they feel a member could use an acknowledgement. Here’s some more ideas:
- Print off plenty of cards so that you don’t run out – you should be consistent with these.
- Be sure to let your trainers know about the Atta-Boy cards initiative
- Keep a log of who has received a card and who hasn’t. You don’t want to alienate members by leaving them out in the cold!
- Allow other gym members to congratulate those receiving awards – maybe make it a weekly Friday night event!
- Consider a special quarterly award for the member with the most achievements. This will show that you are aware of what’s going on in your gym.
- Remember to snap some photos and videos for your social media pages.
Promoting the event:
Your climbing day may be a little more expensive than your other events so you need to be sure to promote it properly and show your members as much value as possible. Here’s how:
- Promote your event on your Facebook page and members group.
- Write the content you need for the flyer.
- Ask your members to invite their friends and families
- Get the flyer designed by our design team here at WodSites.
- Collect the money upfront, either through an online link or at your gym.
- Brief all your coaches on the event so that they can promote it at the start and end of class.
- Send out an email to all your members to promote the event.
- Make sure your members are wearing your branded t-shirts on the day.
- Suggest appropriate footwear/clothing for attendees.
- Organise printing of your posters and display them at the gym.
- Organise some small flyers for the members to take home and put on the fridge or to invite family and friends.
- Set tasks to send out reminders of the event as the event gets closer.
Want to use this flyer template?
It’s simple. If you’re a member of the Website + Marketing subscription here at WodSites then all you need to do is click the button below to download the Word Document, complete the content in the document and email it to us at [email protected]. We’ll edit up the flyer for you and send it back to you within a week.
Want more marketing ideas like this?
We have a whole suite of marketing ideas like this one and we’ll gladly share them with you. To get access to all our Event marketing ideas please email [email protected] and will send you links to our complete list of event ideas. In the meantime, here are some more ideas you might like.