Sometimes he’s the unsung hero, but he deserves all the love and more today.
As the saying goes, one father is more than one thousand schoolmasters. To our first super heroes, our first friend, our constant protector, our motivator, and our confidant, today is a day for us to celebrate the love and sacrifices they’ve done for us.
…As part of our Website + Marketing package our clients receive the following 2019 Postcard or Greeting Card customized to their brand and content:
- A3 Print Ready Poster
- A4 Print Ready Poster
- A5 Print Ready Poster
- Web Optimized Flyer (For use in emails and on the web)
- Facebook Event Banner
- Social Media Image
You will also receive the following content to help you promote the event:
- Sample text for the flyer design
- Facebook page post template – for promoting the event on your Facebook page.
- Facebook group post template – for promoting the event in your member Facebook group.
- EDM (electronic direct mail) e-mail template – for emailing out to your members
Here’s what it will look like:
Here’s how to run the event:
The way you run your Father’s Day event is totally up to you but here are some suggestions:
- Add some Father’s day decorations on your gym. You can put up a freedom wall where anyone (including their family and friends) can post their appreciation for their Dads or to anyone who’s been a Father figure to them.
- Prepare a special Father’s day workout plan.
- Set up a BBQ station where your staff can help grill some juicy and tasty BBQ.
- Hold a BBQ sauce making contest for your members who’d like to show their sauce making skills.
- Post workout, offer Coronas or margaritas. Make fruit punch or soft drink available for the non-drinkers and remember to check people aren’t planning to drive home if they’re on the ‘hard stuff’.
- Advertise in advance
- Set up some card tables for an opt-in Texas Hold Em championship… winner takes all
- Think of some more fun games to incorporate to the workout and post-workout event
- Hit up some local bands to play at your event or get an awesome Spotify playlist to keep the music going and hyped.
Promoting the event:
- Create an event on your Facebook page and share it in your members group.
- Write the content you need for the flyer template.
- Get the flyer designed by our design team here at WodSites.
- Post on your facebook page and other social media. Ask your followers to share to boost numbers or add a comment if they are coming along.
- Brief all your coaches on the event so that they can promote it at the start and end of class.
- Ask your members to invite their friends and families.
- Send out an email through your CRM (Client Relation Management) System to all your members to promote the event.
- Organise printing of your posters and display them at the gym.
- Organise some small flyers for the members to take home and put on the fridge or to invite family and friends.
- Set tasks to send out reminders of the event as the event gets closer or build out an automation in your CRM System to automatically send out your reminders.
- Consider attaching flyers to noticeboards at local venues such as cafes and shopping malls if you are keen to have non-members join your event to get to know you and your gym.
- Prepare the ingredients and equipment you’ll need for the BBQ. You can set a small registration fee to help pay for the materials you’ll be needing.
Want to use this flyer template?
It’s simple. If you’re a member of the Website + Marketing subscription here at WodSites then all you need to do is click the button below to download the Word Document, complete the content in the document and email it to us at [email protected]. We’ll edit up the flyer for you and send it back to you within a week. If you’re not a member yet, you need to be! New templates like this are created all the time for our members along with tons of other benefits. CLICK HERE to watch a complete demo of our services and then SIGN UP to get access to these marketing solutions and much more.
Want more marketing ideas like this?
We have a whole suite of marketing ideas like this one and we’ll gladly share them with you. To get access to all our Event marketing ideas please email [email protected] and will send you links to our complete list of event ideas. In the meantime, here are some more ideas you might like.