Friday Nights Are About To Get Interesting!
The best way to celebrate the fitness competition that puts you up against the world is coming to your gym. This event is the perfect opportunity to let your members show what they’re made of and foster a sense of family and community within your box.
…As part of our Website + Marketing package our clients receive the following 2019 Postcard or Greeting Card customized to their brand and content:
- A3 Print Ready Poster
- A4 Print Ready Poster
- A5 Print Ready Poster
- Web Optimized Flyer (For use in emails and on the web)
- Facebook Event Banner
- Social Media Image
You will also receive the following content to help you promote the event:
- Sample text for the flyer design
- Facebook page post template – for promoting the event on your Facebook page.
- Facebook group post template – for promoting the event in your member Facebook group.
- EDM (electronic direct mail) e-mail template – for emailing out to your members
Here’s what it will look like:
Here’s how to run the event:
Running this event should be simple. All it takes is proper coordination with your team in order to run a successful event. Here are some recommendations:
- Divide your members into teams.
- Prepare your gym and make sure that everything is set for the workout.
- Assign each group with a coach to act as an official judge. Their job is to count reps and make sure they are each to standard.
- The party runs after their workout every Friday night on the duration of the CrossFit Open. You can set a theme for your party to keep things interesting.
- Coordinate with a local caterer to provide you with some finger food & some drinks during the party.
- Make sure to have some designated drivers ready in case some of your members decide to drink..
- Invite a local DJ or let out your best Spotify party playlist to liven up the party.
- You can provide some prizes for those who ranked during the CrossFit Open each week. This will boost morale and motivate others to give it their best in their succeeding workouts.
- On the last Friday of the competition, you can do a grand awarding ceremony for the members that performed extremely well during the CrossFit Open.
Promoting the event:
Here are some ideas on how you can promote the event:
- Finalise the details of your event and send them through our team ([email protected]) so our guys can whip up an awesome poster.
- Post this flyer / banner on your social media a week or so before the event to start up the hype for your event.
- Create an event on Facebook and invite your members.
- Create a post on your website and have your staff share it on to their respective social media.
- Send an email sequence to your members to remind them of this weekly event.
- Have posters set around your gym and have some distributed to your members.
Want to use this flyer template?
It’s simple. If you’re a member of the Website + Marketing subscription here at WodSites then all you need to do is click the button below to download the Word Document, complete the content in the document and email it to us at [email protected]. We’ll edit up the flyer for you and send it back to you within a week. If you’re not a member yet, you need to be! New templates like this are created all the time for our members along with tons of other benefits. CLICK HERE to watch a complete demo of our services and then SIGN UP to get access to these marketing solutions and much more.
Want more marketing ideas like this?
We have a whole suite of marketing ideas like this one and we’ll gladly share them with you. To get access to all our Event marketing ideas please email [email protected] and will send you links to our complete list of event ideas. In the meantime, here are some more ideas you might like.