Start 2019 with some heartfelt love!
A New Year Postcard or Greeting Card is a great way to reach out to your members at a time when they are reviewing the year just gone and reassessing their priorities for the year to come. It’s a time when it’s culturally accepted that we receive personalised messages from those who care about us. The fact is that you and your coaching staff are among the people that have spent some of the most significant amounts of time with the people who make up your membership. In truth these people are more than just members, they are your local community and a personalised Greeting Card is a powerful way to remind them that they matter to you and to encourage them to stay connected to your gym community.
…As part of our Website + Marketing package our clients receive the following 2019 Postcard or Greeting Card customized to their brand and content:
1. Print Ready Greeting Card
2. Print Ready Postcard
Here’s what it will look like:
Here’s how to use this design:
- Use the Postcard / Greeting Card Template to create your own personalised cards
- Schedule time within your next staff meeting to talk about the purpose of this seasonal strategy
- Ask for feedback from your staff about the elements which might be appropriately included in the content of the Cards. Make sure all the staff and coaches are on board and excited.
- Set a date for the release of Cards
- Schedule tasks for creating, printing and giving out of the Cards
- Be creative and have fun with it!
Want to use this flyer template?
It’s simple. If you’re a member of the Website + Marketing subscription here at WodSites then all you need to do is click the button below to download the Word Document, complete the content in the document and email it to us at [email protected]. We’ll edit up the flyer for you and send it back to you within a week.
Want more marketing ideas like this?
We have a whole suite of marketing ideas like this one and we’ll gladly share them with you. To get access to all our Event marketing ideas please email [email protected]es.co and will send you links to our complete list of event ideas. In the meantime, here are some more ideas you might like.