If you’ve been thinking about Karaoke, just DUET!
Blow off some of that post workout steam by belting out your favorite tunes together with some of your gym buddies, friends, and family.
…As part of our Website + Marketing package our clients receive the following 2019 Postcard or Greeting Card customized to their brand and content:
- A3 Print Ready Poster
- A4 Print Ready Poster
- A5 Print Ready Poster
- Web Optimized Flyer (For use in emails and on the web)
- Facebook Event Banner
- Social Media Image
You will also receive the following content to help you promote the event:
- Sample text for the flyer design
- Facebook page post template – for promoting the event on your Facebook page.
- Facebook group post template – for promoting the event in your member Facebook group.
- EDM (electronic direct mail) e-mail template – for emailing out to your members
Here’s what it will look like:
Here’s how to run the event:
Right now at the WodSites office, we are so pumped about Karaoke Night and it isn’t even our event! Here are some of the best ideas from our team:
- Play some famous or your go-to karaoke songs during your classes. This will set the hype for the event that’s following.
- After the last class, have your members gather at your chosen venue. You can rent out a karaoke machine and set up some tables for refreshments at your box.
- You have the option to collect a small fee from your members to cover some food and drinks for the night.
- You can make things interesting by having a karaoke face off between members.
- No karaoke night is complete without some ice cold beer so you can have your members bring in some of their favorite brews to share and you can also provide some for them. Be sure to remind those that are planning to drive home not to have too much to drink.
Promoting the event:
Everyone loves a good old karaoke night so promoting it on your social media pages is going to be a breeze. The key is to get your followers and fans involved in the fun. That way, if they didn’t join your gym yet, they soon will and so will their friends! Here’s what you need to do to promote your event:
- Create a budget to set the cost of the event, remember to think about food, decorations (optional), equipment (karaoke machine if you choose to hold it on your gym), and/or venue.
- Write the content you need for the flyer
- Get the flyer designed by our design team here at WodSites
- Decide if you will charge for the Friday night segment and set up a payment form on your website or through a third party application like Eventbrite.
- Brief all the coaches on the event so that they can promote it at the start and end of class.
- Create your Facebook event with all the information including cost, time and booking links for registrations.
- Post the event in your members Facebook group and keep your Instagram page updated.
- Post teasers – go to karaoke songs – to get the hype going.
- Ask your fans to help you choose your karaoke setlist
- Set up an email campaign that goes out to your members letting them know of your event.
- Organise printing of your posters and display them at the gym.
- Organise some small flyers for the members to take home and put on the fridge or to invite family and friends.
- Set tasks to send out reminders of the event as the event gets closer.
Want to use this flyer template?
It’s simple. If you’re a member of the Website + Marketing subscription here at WodSites then all you need to do is click the button below to download the Word Document, complete the content in the document and email it to us at [email protected]. We’ll edit up the flyer for you and send it back to you within a week. If you’re not a member yet, you need to be! New templates like this are created all the time for our members along with tons of other benefits. CLICK HERE to watch a complete demo of our services and then SIGN UP to get access to these marketing solutions and much more.
Want more marketing ideas like this?
We have a whole suite of marketing ideas like this one and we’ll gladly share them with you. To get access to all our Event marketing ideas please email [email protected] and will send you links to our complete list of event ideas. In the meantime, here are some more ideas you might like.