Out of adversity comes incredible resourcefulness
Bring out your team’s competitive spirit, imagination, and sportsmanship with a Midnight Madness event.
…As part of our Website + Marketing package our clients receive the following 2019 Postcard or Greeting Card customized to their brand and content:
- A3 Print Ready Poster
- A4 Print Ready Poster
- A5 Print Ready Poster
- Web Optimized Flyer (For use in emails and on the web)
- Facebook Event Banner
- Social Media Image
You will also receive the following content to help you promote the event:
- Sample text for the flyer design
- Facebook page post template – for promoting the event on your Facebook page.
- Facebook group post template – for promoting the event in your member Facebook group.
- EDM (electronic direct mail) e-mail template – for emailing out to your members
Here’s what it will look like:
Here’s how to run the event:
You can run the event in a couple of ways with the help of your members. Here are some suggestions:
- Group your members into teams of 5 (This is the optimal number for each team to fit in a car).
- Arrange a dinner to happen at, let’s say, 7PM after the last workout so you can have the event formally start at 9PM.
- Arrange workouts, brain teasers, and other challenges for your participants. Each challenge can be set up in a certain location in the city.
- You can give 1 clue to your members at the start of the event and work their way as it goes or you can also give them all the clues in which they can complete in any order.
- Arrange to have your staff or coaches station at each location to guide the participants during every challenge.
- First team to complete all the challenges win. Prepare some fun and amazing prices for the winning team.
Promoting the event:
To promote the event, here’s a couple of suggestions:
- Finalise the details and have our WodSites crew whip up your poster and have it printed.
- Post these flyers around your gym and have sign up sheets ready.
- You can also have sign ups done through your website through a blog post.
- Update your social media pages on the said event so your members and staff can also share it over to their personal accounts.
- Send out emails to your members to tell them about your event.
Want to use this flyer template?
It’s simple. If you’re a member of the Website + Marketing subscription here at WodSites then all you need to do is click the button below to download the Word Document, complete the content in the document and email it to us at [email protected]. We’ll edit up the flyer for you and send it back to you within a week. If you’re not a member yet, you need to be! New templates like this are created all the time for our members along with tons of other benefits. CLICK HERE to watch a complete demo of our services and then SIGN UP to get access to these marketing solutions and much more.
Want more marketing ideas like this?
We have a whole suite of marketing ideas like this one and we’ll gladly share them with you. To get access to all our Event marketing ideas please email [email protected] and will send you links to our complete list of event ideas. In the meantime, here are some more ideas you might like.