It’s time for your mini-me’s to battle it out!
Many activities and team play participation will give you a training that will prove invaluable later on in life and in this day and age, it’s best to start em young with some good old fashioned Monster Mash!
…As part of our Website + Marketing package our clients receive the following 2019 Postcard or Greeting Card customized to their brand and content:
- A3 Print Ready Poster
- A4 Print Ready Poster
- A5 Print Ready Poster
- Web Optimized Flyer (For use in emails and on the web)
- Facebook Event Banner
- Social Media Image
You will also receive the following content to help you promote the event:
- Sample text for the flyer design
- Facebook page post template – for promoting the event on your Facebook page.
- Facebook group post template – for promoting the event in your member Facebook group.
- EDM (electronic direct mail) e-mail template – for emailing out to your members
Here’s what it will look like:
Here’s how to run the event:
There’s a lot of ways you can run this event. Here’s a suggestion:
- This is an event to help promote your kids and teens programs so it’s essential you prepare activities that are child friendly (nothing too intense).
- For the younger group, you can organise a friendly dodgeball competition.
- For the teens, you can prepare a teen friendly WOD that they can perform.
- Prepare prizes for the winning teams and some consolation prizes for those who didn’t win.
- You could have a little get together after the event where you can have your members and staff bring some potluck or you can also have some finger food catered.
Promoting the event:
Here are some suggestions on how you can promote the event:
- Have your poster details finalised and have the WodSites crew create them for you.
- Have the flyers printed and posted all over your gym and also have some for your members to bring home.
- Let the digital world know about your event by posting digital posters on your social media pages and website.
- Coordinate with your coaches and staff so they can inform your members before/after their classes.
Want to use this flyer template?
It’s simple. If you’re a member of the Website + Marketing subscription here at WodSites then all you need to do is click the button below to download the Word Document, complete the content in the document and email it to us at [email protected]. We’ll edit up the flyer for you and send it back to you within a week. If you’re not a member yet, you need to be! New templates like this are created all the time for our members along with tons of other benefits. CLICK HERE to watch a complete demo of our services and then SIGN UP to get access to these marketing solutions and much more.
Want more marketing ideas like this?
We have a whole suite of marketing ideas like this one and we’ll gladly share them with you. To get access to all our Event marketing ideas please email [email protected] and will send you links to our complete list of event ideas. In the meantime, here are some more ideas you might like.