Healthy body, clear mind, peaceful spirit.
It’s time to stretch and unstress. Workouts aren’t always loud. Sometimes, a good workout means silence and a good stretch. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters to what lies within us so why not take a break from all the gym equipment and give yourself some peace and meditation.
…As part of our Website + Marketing package our clients receive the following 2019 Postcard or Greeting Card customized to their brand and content:
- A3 Print Ready Poster
- A4 Print Ready Poster
- A5 Print Ready Poster
- Web Optimized Flyer (For use in emails and on the web)
- Facebook Event Banner
- Social Media Image
You will also receive the following content to help you promote the event:
- Sample text for the flyer design
- Facebook page post template – for promoting the event on your Facebook page.
- Facebook group post template – for promoting the event in your member Facebook group.
- EDM (electronic direct mail) e-mail template – for emailing out to your members
Here’s what it will look like:
Here’s how to run the event:
There are different ways you can run your yoga event. Here’s a suggestion:
- You can run the event inside your own gym or outdoors.
- Once the venue is secured, you then have to think about getting an instructor. If you already run a yoga class, you can coordinate with your instructor to hold a special yoga event for members and non members.
- Provide yoga mats or you can require your attendees to bring their own.
- Provide some refreshments for after the event. Some tea and finger food will suffice or if you are holding the event outdoors, you can encourage your attendees to bring food to share so you can have a mini after yoga picnic.
Promoting the event:
To promote the event, here are some suggestions:
- Have the flyers finalised with the WodSites crew and have them printed.
- Give flyers out to your staff for distribution as well your members.
- Have there flyers posted over your gym and try to coordinate with wellness shops or local establishments to help with advertising your event.
- Post the poster all over your social media and engage your members in groups, pages, and your contact database.
Want to use this flyer template?
It’s simple. If you’re a member of the Website + Marketing subscription here at WodSites then all you need to do is click the button below to download the Word Document, complete the content in the document and email it to us at [email protected]. We’ll edit up the flyer for you and send it back to you within a week. If you’re not a member yet, you need to be! New templates like this are created all the time for our members along with tons of other benefits. CLICK HERE to watch a complete demo of our services and then SIGN UP to get access to these marketing solutions and much more.
Want more marketing ideas like this?
We have a whole suite of marketing ideas like this one and we’ll gladly share them with you. To get access to all our Event marketing ideas please email [email protected] and will send you links to our complete list of event ideas. In the meantime, here are some more ideas you might like.