Anyone up for a PizzAttack?
A Pizza party is an awesome way to get your members together for an after-workout bonding session together with their families. After all, who can ever say no to pizza? And because of this, a pizza attack is perfect for all seasons all year round.
To run your own Pizza Attack at your gym why not check out some of our ideas below including the flyer template we have put together for our WodSites members.
…As part of our Website + Marketing package our clients receive the following 2019 Postcard or Greeting Card customized to their brand and content:
- A3 Print Ready Poster
- A4 Print Ready Poster
- A5 Print Ready Poster
- Web Optimized Flyer (For use in emails and on the web)
- Facebook Event Banner
- Social Media Image
You will also receive the following content to help you promote the event:
- Sample text for the flyer design
- Facebook page post template – for promoting the event on your Facebook page.
- Facebook group post template – for promoting the event in your member Facebook group.
- EDM (electronic direct mail) e-mail template – for emailing out to your members
Here’s what it will look like:
Here’s how to run the event:
The Pizza Attack will, however, require your coordination, and you need to get the word out and get as many of your members as you can!
- Partner with your local pizza parlor to cater the event at your box after your evening classes.
- Make sure you take into consideration the variety of your participants and their food preferences (vegans, pescatarians, etc.)
- Strike a deal with the chosen pizza parlor to have the pizzas free for your members or have them discounted.
- To keep the spirit of togetherness and family, your members can also opt to bring in a box of their favorite pizza to share.
- The goal is to get as many people as you can, so it would be great to have the event on a Saturday since there won’t be a lot of morning classes. You can also have a group WOD in order to get more people at the event after the workout.
- You can prepare a budget for some free drinks for your members, but they also have the option to bring their own.
- Prepare some great live music (maybe even have an open mic!) or a fun Spotify playlist.
- Prepare some snacktivities and fun prizes for the winners or those who tried their hardest (especially if there are kids attending).
- Remember to take your smartphone to snap some photos and videos for your social media pages.
Promoting the event:
Your Pizza Attack is easy to organise, but to make this event successful, you need to be sure to promote it properly and show your members as much value as possible. Here’s how:
- Promote your event on your Facebook page and members’ group.
- Write the content you need for the flyer.
- Ask your members to invite their friends and families.
- Get the flyer designed by our design team here at WodSites.
- Collect the money upfront, either through an online link or at your gym.
- Brief all your coaches on the event so that they can promote it at the start and end of class.
- Send out an email to all your members to promote the event.
- Make sure your members are wearing your branded tshirts on the day.
- Suggest appropriate footwear/clothing for the attendees.
- Organise printing of your posters and display them at the gym.
- Organise some small flyers for the members to take home and put on the fridge or to invite family and friends.
- Set tasks to send out reminders of the event as the event gets closer.
Want to use this flyer template?
It’s simple. If you’re a member of the Website + Marketing subscription here at WodSites then all you need to do is click the button below to download the Word Document, complete the content in the document and email it to us at [email protected]. We’ll edit up the flyer for you and send it back to you within a week. If you’re not a member yet, you need to be! New templates like this are created all the time for our members along with tons of other benefits. CLICK HERE to watch a complete demo of our services and then SIGN UP to get access to these marketing solutions and much more.
Want more marketing ideas like this?
We have a whole suite of marketing ideas like this one and we’ll gladly share them with you. To get access to all our Event marketing ideas please email [email protected] and will send you links to our complete list of event ideas. In the meantime, here are some more ideas you might like.