Is there enough buzz in your box? Get it back with our new Quarterly Event Templates!
All work and no play makes for a dull gym with no community spirit! Perhaps you’ve been trying to organise events but you just haven’t had the attendance? It’s time to up your game and make sure you’re spreading the word about future events.
This quarterly event template can be used online and offline to get your current and future members excited about your events. When used in conjunction with our other event templates, this design will help you crush your next quarters social events!
Boost your retention and attract new members with this great new template from Wodsites.
As part of our Website + Marketing package our clients receive the following designs customized to their brand and content:
1. A3 Print Ready Poster
2. A4 Print Ready Poster
3. A5 Print Ready Poster
4. Web Optimized Flyer (For use in emails and on the web)
5. Facebook Event Banner
6. Social Media Image
You will also receive the following content to help you promote the event:
- Sample text for the flyer design
- Facebook page post template – for promoting the event on your Facebook page.
- Facebook group post template – for promoting the event in your member Facebook group.
- EDM (electronic direct mail) e-mail template – for emailing out to your members
Here’s what it will look like:
Here’s how to use this in your gym:
Not sure what to do with the templates? Here’s how to make the most of them in your gym:
- Make sure your trainers have marked all upcoming events in your team diary
- Book and organise your venues/ food/transport etc
- Print plenty of copies of the poster and keep them in your staff room
- Tack the poster onto the back of toilet doors, changing rooms, your whiteboard and in your pro shop
- Add the image to your Facebook page and group
- Email it out to your members list to make sure they have received it
- If you have an open event, be sure to put the poster in local colleges or coffee shops to attract new members
- Regularly replace the posters when they are out of date
Promoting the event:
Your climbing day may be a little more expensive than your other events so you need to be sure to promote it properly and show your members as much value as possible. Here’s how:
- Promote your event on your Facebook page and members group.
- Write the content you need for the flyer.
- Ask your members to invite their friends and families
- Get the flyer designed by our design team here at WodSites.
- Collect the money upfront, either through an online link or at your gym.
- Brief all your coaches on the event so that they can promote it at the start and end of class.
- Send out an email to all your members to promote the event.
- Make sure your members are wearing your branded t-shirts on the day.
- Suggest appropriate footwear/clothing for attendees.
- Organise printing of your posters and display them at the gym.
- Organise some small flyers for the members to take home and put on the fridge or to invite family and friends.
- Set tasks to send out reminders of the event as the event gets closer.
Want to use this flyer template?
It’s simple. If you’re a member of the Website + Marketing subscription here at WodSites then all you need to do is click the button below to download the Word Document, complete the content in the document and email it to us at [email protected]. We’ll edit up the flyer for you and send it back to you within a week.
Want more marketing ideas like this?
We have a whole suite of marketing ideas like this one and we’ll gladly share them with you. To get access to all our Event marketing ideas please email [email protected] and will send you links to our complete list of event ideas. In the meantime, here are some more ideas you might like.