Who doesn’t like to chill with their buddies and enjoy some great food together after a hard workout week?
And everyone loves street food right? So why not Invite your members to participate in a Street Food Friday event. This is a great way to encourage both community and fun, healthy eating (and perhaps a few treats!) and will help to build a sense of camaraderie amongst your members.
To run your own Street Food Friday’ at your gym why not check out some of our ideas below including the flyer template we have put together for our WodSites members.
…As part of our Website + Marketing package our clients receive the following 2019 Postcard or Greeting Card customized to their brand and content:
- A3 Print Ready Poster
- A4 Print Ready Poster
- A5 Print Ready Poster
- Web Optimized Flyer (For use in emails and on the web)
- Facebook Event Banner
- Social Media Image
You will also receive the following content to help you promote the event:
- Sample text for the flyer design
- Facebook page post template – for promoting the event on your Facebook page.
- Facebook group post template – for promoting the event in your member Facebook group.
- EDM (electronic direct mail) e-mail template – for emailing out to your members
Here’s what it will look like:
Here’s how to run the event:
We suggest choosing one of 3 possible options:
- Book a ticket and pay on the night:
Ask your members to book tickets. Encourage them to include their families and friends.
You will need to establish a suitable venue (e.g. your box?) and book some street food vendors. The number of vendors will depend on the size of your membership and anticipated attendance.
You will need to establish a suitable ticket price on a per head basis depending on what the vendors charge: e.g. $3045 per head (Children $105) which will give you access to a tasting plate from any 2 of 3 Street Food vendors (or from all 3). Ask the vendors to donate a lucky vendor’s prize to add excitement.
Invite your members to ‘cook up a storm’ using their version of or favourite street food recipe and bring it along for ‘Street Food Friday’. You could invite members to form nation teams, book a table together and present Street food dishes from their chosen destination! Book a table: Encourage each member to join with family or with a group of friends and book a table to showcase and share their street food creations. Promote it as a chance for members to share their culinary triumphs with friends as well as their gym community and to get to share in other members cooking achievements. Have a chance to win the most unusual recipe prize.
- Just book in and pay as you eat: (similar to first idea but without tickets).
There will be a variety of Street Food vendors all offering their delicious food at discounted prices to [GYM NAME] members & their family & friends. You will need to negotiate the discounted prices with the street vendors prior to the night.
- Book a ticket and pay on the night:
Promoting the event:
Spread the message far and wide to get as many participants as possible:
- Create an event on your Facebook page and share it in your members group.
- Write the content you need for the flyer template.
- Get the flyer finalised by our design team here at WodSites.
- Post on your facebook page and other social media. Ask your followers to share to boost numbers or add a comment if they are coming along.
- Brief all your coaches on the event so that they can promote it at the start and end of class.
- Send out an email through your CRM (Client Relation Management) System to all your members to promote the event..
- Organise printing of your posters and display them at the gym.
- Organise some small flyers for the members to take home and put on the fridge or to invite family and friends.
- Set tasks to send out reminders of the event as the event gets closer or build out an automation in your CRM System to automatically send out your reminders.
- Consider attaching flyers to noticeboards at local venues such as cafes and shopping malls if you are keen to have non-members join your event to get to know you and your gym.
Want to use this flyer template?
It’s simple. If you’re a member of the Website + Marketing subscription here at WodSites then all you need to do is click the button below to download the Word Document, complete the content in the document and email it to us at [email protected]. We’ll edit up the flyer for you and send it back to you within a week. If you’re not a member yet, you need to be! New templates like this are created all the time for our members along with tons of other benefits. CLICK HERE to watch a complete demo of our services and then SIGN UP to get access to these marketing solutions and much more.
Want more marketing ideas like this?
We have a whole suite of marketing ideas like this one and we’ll gladly share them with you. To get access to all our Event marketing ideas please email [email protected] and will send you links to our complete list of event ideas. In the meantime, here are some more ideas you might like.