Time spent amongst the trees is never a time wasted. This year, celebrate Earth Day by giving back to Mother Nature.
…As part of our Website + Marketing package our clients receive the following 2019 Postcard or Greeting Card customized to their brand and content:
- A3 Print Ready Poster
- A4 Print Ready Poster
- A5 Print Ready Poster
- Web Optimized Flyer (For use in emails and on the web)
- Facebook Event Banner
- Social Media Image
You will also receive the following content to help you promote the event:
- Sample text for the flyer design
- Facebook page post template – for promoting the event on your Facebook page.
- Facebook group post template – for promoting the event in your member Facebook group.
- EDM (electronic direct mail) e-mail template – for emailing out to your members
Here’s what it will look like:
Here’s how to run the event:
Encourage your members to participate in this event by having them register together with their family and friends for a day with Mother Nature.
Spend the morning tree planting around the neighborhood, park or (if you’re feeling a little bit adventurous) at a nearby forest. It’s a great event for your members and their families and friends to connect with nature considering how we’re constantly on the go with our technology.
Prepare everything that you need for the tree planting such as the tools and saplings you’ll be planting.
Your can prepare some light snacks for your members and family and they can also bring their own spreads to share during the picnic. You can prepare some fun activities for the kids as well as for the adults! And for those musically inclined bunch, encourage them to bring their acoustic guitars or beatbox or any instrument that doesn’t require electricity and have a mini jam session.
Take note though, avoid bringing single use plastic and be sure that everything (i.e. utensils) is reusable.
Promoting the event:
Promoting the event is simple but it does need you to coordinate with your staff since you’ll need to have them onsite just to be sure everything runs smoothly.
- Promote your event on your Facebook page and members group.
- Write the content you need for the flyer
- Get all the necessary permits and permissions you need for the tree planting.
- Ask your members to invite their friends and families
- Get the flyer designed by our design team here at WodSites
- Brief all your coaches on the event so that they can promote it at the start and end of class.
- Send out an email to all your members to promote the event.
- Make sure your members are wearing your branded tshirts on the day
- Suggest appropriate footwear/clothing for attendees
- Organise printing of your posters and display them at the gym.
- Organise some small flyers for the members to take home and put on the fridge or to invite family and friends.
- Set tasks to send out reminders of the event as the event gets closer.
Want to use this flyer template?
It’s simple. If you’re a member of the Website + Marketing subscription here at WodSites then all you need to do is click the button below to download the Word Document, complete the content in the document and email it to us at [email protected]. We’ll edit up the flyer for you and send it back to you within a week. If you’re not a member yet, you need to be! New templates like this are created all the time for our members along with tons of other benefits. CLICK HERE to watch a complete demo of our services and then SIGN UP to get access to these marketing solutions and much more.
Want more marketing ideas like this?
We have a whole suite of marketing ideas like this one and we’ll gladly share them with you. To get access to all our Event marketing ideas please email [email protected] and will send you links to our complete list of event ideas. In the meantime, here are some more ideas you might like.