Who says skateboarding is only for teenagers!? Jump on board (pun intended) a Skate Day event and run this fun family event to build community and improve retention in your gym.
Getting your members out of the gym to use their fitness in the real world is what CrossFit is all about. The Skate Day event is a creative way that you can program a fun team workout that all your members and their friends and family can enjoy. It’s a great event to run because it’s fun and flexible, plus it doesn’t have to cost you or your members much money. You can encourage participants to bring their own boards or hire a few from your nearest skate shop to boost numbers. On this page you will find a template flyer for the Skate Day + Team Workout event plus some recommendations on how to make this event a smash hit.
In this month’s release of Gym Design we are releasing design templates to promote and run your own Skate Day & Team Workout event. As part of our Website + Marketing and Total Domination packages our clients receive the following designs customized to their brand and content:
1. A3 Print Ready Poster
2. A4 Print Ready Poster
3. A5 Print Ready Poster
4. Web Optimized Flyer (For use in emails and on the web)
5. Facebook Event Banner
6. Social Media Image
You will also receive the following content to help you promote the event:
- Sample text for the flyer design
- Facebook page post template – for promoting the event on your Facebook page.
- Facebook group post template – for promoting the event in your member Facebook group.
- EDM (electronic direct mail) e-mail template – for emailing out to your members